Try this great DIY Washing Machine Cleaner..
Your washing machine is a breeding ground for all sorts of mold, mildew, and soap scum.
Take heart, there are many preventative steps you can take so you can feel like your clothes are clean and fresh every time you do laundry. 🧺
Once a week after you’ve finished a batch of laundry, use this recipe with Melaleuca (Tea Tree) and Grapefruit oils to help cleanse and refresh your machine.
Ingredients ¾ cup white vinegar
10 drops Tea Tree (Melaleuca) oil
5 drops Grapefruit oil
- In an eight-ounce glass spray bottle, combine all ingredients.
- Shake well and spray the solution around the seal (the rubber at the front), drum, and door of your washing machine.
- Using a soft cloth, thoroughly wipe down.
- Remove your soap dispenser tray. Spray and wipe down, then put it back.
- Let air dry before you do the next batch of laundry.
For top-loading washers, you can use this same recipe to wipe down the drum and outside of your washer.
Hope you try this easy DIY washing machine cleaner!
Peace, Love & Oils,