Here is another great DIY
I love DIY… using items from my kitchen is awesome, here is one of my latest DIY’s 🙂
Jasmine Rice Face Toner!! If you’ve never washed your face with rice water, you’ve been missing out! This DIY rice water toner uses only rice and water as its ingredients and will cleanse, tone, and purify the skin.
Rice water contains beneficial skin properties such as Vitamins B1, C, E, and minerals. These vitamins and minerals will cure acne, dark spots and scars, tighten and shrink pores, and prevent and erase wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet.
You will need…
- 1/2 cup rice (any kind will work, but I prefer organic Jasmine rice)
- In a glass bowl, rinse your rice to remove any dirt or debris.
- Cover your rice water.
- Let the rice sit in the water for about 15 minutes. During this time, all the vitamins and minerals from the rice will seep into the water.
- After 15 minutes, drain the rice catching all the water in a jar. You can save your rice for cooking if you prefer!!
You can use your Rice Toner in a couple of different ways…
- As a cleansing water: Splash the rice water on your face before or after cleansing with a mild cleanser (I love using doTerra Essential Skin Care Line)!
- Use the rice water instead of regular water to infuse the skin with all the amazing vitamins and minerals.
- As a toner: Dab a little bit of the rice water with a cotton ball and rub all over your face and neck. You can do this in the morning and before bed.