2 drops of pure, high quality lemon essential oil in my water!
This is my morning routine before I start my day!
The top-selling essential oil, Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes. Taken internally, Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function.* When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood.
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- Diffuse to promote a positive mood.
- Put on rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
- Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after changing your oil.
- Get Rid Of The Sticky Stuff. Lemon essential oil is excellent for
- removing sticky tree sap, sticker residue and permanent marker. It even gets gum out of hair.
What oils do you use in your water?