Here is a great deep conditioner! I like to deep condition my every 2 to 3 weeks.
3 tbsp. Organic Coconut Oil
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
8 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
8 drops Lavender Essential Oil
Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl, mix on high for 5 min. until mixture is creamy. Apply to hair from roots to ends. Cover hair with a plastic cap for 30 min. to an hour. This deep conditioner smells so good!!
Shampoo and Condition this is the brand I use! Get ready to experience soft, shinny hair. I love this deep conditioner, I use it every 2 to 3 weeks.
I have used other brands of Essential oils, but they do not compare!!!
Uses For Peppermint
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Rub on the stomach or take internally for occasional digestive discomfort.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage blend.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when over
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me-up on long drives.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Diffuse during study-time.
- Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
Uses for Lavender
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- Reduces appearance of skin imperfections.
- Helps to ease feelings of tension.*
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
- Add to bath water to soak away stressful feelings or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
Shop my favorite Essential Oil resource Oillife.com… https://bit.ly/31IfhPW use my coupon code RMCGOWEN5 for $5 off your $25 or more purchase