Make this easy Ginger & Bergamot Sugar Scrub to help exfoliate and soften your skin during the harsh winter months. Use one to two times a week on hands, feet, legs, or arms. You can also add your favorite essential oils and give this scrub as a gift.
¼ cup white sugar
¼ cup Grapeseed oil
6 drops Bergamot oil
5 drops Ginger oil
- Combine white sugar, grapeseed oil, and essential oil in bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Store in air-tight container.
- To use, apply a small amount to hands and scrub for 30 seconds, or until sugar dissolves.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Shop my favorite Essential Oil resource Oillife.com… https://bit.ly/31IfhPW use my coupon code RMCGOWEN5 for $5 off your $25 or more purchase